Immerse yourself in an Idle Simulation Tycoon RPG like no other, where you are no longer the hero protagonist but rather the friendly shopkeeper on a mission to expand your business empire.
The long anticipated sequel to the award winning Shop Heroes title is finally here! Embark on a journey of legends—collect & forge equipment, rise up to new challenges and expand your business empire to become the ultimate shop tycoon!
Upon your graduation from the shopkeeping academy, you received an invitation from your uncle’s best friend, Jacque. Your uncle seems to have suddenly vanished, leaving the once legendary shop unattended. Now, it’s time for you to inherit this shop and apply your business acumen to put it back on the map as the preeminent shop across Aragonia. Do you have what it takes to go from zero to hero?
Before embarking on this journey, please keep the following shopkeeping tips in mind:
[ First and Foremost: Gold Matters! ]
Amass wealth by crafting, selling and expanding your shop.
– Unlock additional crafting slots to forge equipment more efficiently. The faster you can concurrently craft and sell, the more gold you will earn!
– Collect 500+ blueprints from dozens of item lines. Repeatedly crafting equipment will result in its mastery, leading to faster craft timers and reduced resource usage!
– Hire and motivate workers to accelerate your crafting output. Keeping workers motivated will increase the chance of exceptional quality crafts!
– Master the use of Shopkeeper's Skills! Promotion allows you to attract a large number of customers within a short period of time; Inspiration enables you to accelerate crafting timers; Clearance can help you offload low-level equipment dusting in your inventory at once.
[ Shop Decoration is Crucial ]
Decorating your shop will increase its Appeal and attract more customers.
– Your Shop Rating can be increased by purchasing and upgrading furniture, both functional and decorative. Higher Shop Rating will not yield epic rewards but also increase your Shop Appeal.
– Purchasing multiple and upgrading Resource Bins will allow you to store more raw materials. Racks are required for selling items in the shop and attracting customers while the counter will increase your Energy capacity, allowing you to accelerate crafting timers!
– The glorious statues outside of your shop will both visualize your shopkeeping progress as well as provide rewards and buffs for reaching various milestones.
[ Befriend Your Customers ]
Your hero customers can be recruited for adventuring once you are familiar with them.
– Attract dozens of unique heroes to your shop, each with a unique personality, set of hero quests and item types as preferences. Interact and familiarize yourself with your customers to increase your Affection with each hero. Understanding your customers’ needs will help you make the right choices to quickly increase your relationships with them.
– Many rare blueprints are scattered across the treacherous dungeons of Aragonia. Enlist the help of your hero customers and equip them with your epic gear to adventure across the land and defeat mighty bosses to claim new blueprints!
[ Join a Guild & Ascend the Rankings ]
Form a guild with friends or other shopkeepers worldwide to collectively gain buffs.
– Each Guild has a dozen unique buildings, investing in them will reward both the individual player and all members within the guild with an instant buff. Buffs will stack based on the collective investments from all members and will increase resource output, enhance hero training and improve heroes' adventuring stats, among others.
– Want to see how you stack up against other shopkeepers? Check out the global rankings to visit the top shopkeepers’ shop around the world! You can also view their total Networth and the strongest Heroes they recruited.
Follow us and stay up-to-date on the latest events: